Vancouver Golf Club

Workers at Vancouver Golf Club Site

Workers take a break from clearing the golf course.

The Vancouver Golf Club, located on Austin Road, first opened its doors over 100 years ago on June 24, 1911. Since its opening, golfers have come from across the lower mainland to play its first nine holes and still continue to flock to the prestigious Coquitlam landmark.

Click on images to see a larger size and read more information.

Workers at Vancouver Golf Club

Workers posed on tractor at the Vancouver Golf Club in 1920.

Community Landmarks
Vancouver Golf Club